B2B Lead Generation | Who is the Fearless Competitor?
Some of you may be wondering about the author of this popular B2B marketing blog. Here you go.
Always Be Helping (To help others and ask for nothing in return)
With 1/2 of salespeople failing to make quota today…..Find New Customers helps companies (between 150 and 5,000 employees who sell complex products – software, insurance, hardware, boats, books, etc.) – to create, implement and deploy world class lead generation programs. Sales makes quotas and executive keep their jobs.
Here is more information about some of our accomplishments.
- Interviewed on the popular radio show, Intrepid Radio “with sales and marketing leader Jeff Ogden“
- Invited to appear on popular B2B marketing show for the Sales Lead Management Association.
- Creator of “Best B2B Marketing Idea of a Year Award” won in 2010 byKinaxis.
- One of the B2B marketing experts interviewed for the article by Eloqua entitled “2011 Demand Generation Predictions.”
- Host of the B2B track at the Aprimo Marketing Summit.
- Video interview for Eloqua on Revenue Performance Management.
- Host and Lead Expert on Experts Roundtable on BtoB lead generation for Focus.com. “Jeff did a fabulous job as host.” Mac McIntosh, Sales Lead Experts.
- Featured as special guest on HubSpotTV – a weekly online TV show.
- Highlighted as Marketing Mogul at Marketo – a highly selective group of top demand generationexperts.
- Expert speaker for Vistage, the world’s largest organization of CEOs
- Featured in Connected Marketer, a group of top marketing experts sponsored by Genius.com
- Executive Producer and Host of the weekly online show “Laugh and Learn with the Fearless Competitor“
- The social media expert, Paul Gillin, quoted me in his new book, Social Marketing to the Business Customer (pages 160-161)
- Recommended in the new book “Rainmaking Conversations” by Mike Schultz and John E. Doerr of Rain Today
- Listed in B2B Sales and Demand Generation Experts and Lead GenerationExperts lists on Twitter
- A top expert in B2B marketing (formerly a top marketing exec at Eloqua) compared marketing to cooking – and said I was the “Wolfgang Puck” of B2B marketing.
- Profiled extensively in the popular book for executive job-seekers Get Back to Work Faster
FEARLESS COMPETITOR – OUR CONTENT
- Invited to appear in March Marketing Madness for Sanera PeopleDevelopment Company. Wrote “How to Do Great Marketing with (Almost) No Money.””Your article was far and away the most popular one.”
- Over 100 YouTube videos on the Find New Customers channel on B2B marketing and lead generation to date.
- The Crazy World of B2B Marketing published in B2B Buzz by the Business Marketing Association.
- Multiple Slideshare presentations.
- Regular contributer to PostClickMarketing blog, with articles such as “The Problem with Kids: How Your Products and Services are Really Perceived.”
- Articles from Fearless Competitor have appeared in Marketing Profs, SandHill.com, TheCustomerCollective, CustomerThink, B2B Sales Lounge, SalesGiants blog, SavvyB2B, Modern B2B (Marketo), Revenue Management (Eloqua) and many others.
- Fearless Competitor is in licensed syndication – shared with Associated Press, BusinessWire, magazines, newspapers, etc.
- Fearless Competitor featured in the B2B Marketing Zone as one of the best B2B marketing blogs
- Fearless Competitor listed in top Content Marketing blogs by Junta42
- Fearless Competitor has been read over 50,000 times!
- Fearless Competitor listed in Big List of B2B Marketing blogs by Marketo
- Fearless Competitor listed as one of the 334 best B2B marketing blogs by Proteus.
- Fearless Competitor was highlighted on the Eloqua Blog Tree of select marketing blogs.(The blog tree is pictured here.)
- Listed as a marketing expert at Focus
- Find New Customers ranks on Page 1 for all of our keywords.
- Amazon.com now publishes Fearless Competitor on Kindle
- Member of the Top Recommended People group on Linkedin. By invitation only. Min 10 Endorsements (We have over 39) And the Jeffrey Ogden Linkedin profile is featured a case study in Get Back to Work Faster.
- Featured in MarketingWisdom2010 by MarketingSherpa as an example of a particularly success marketing approach.
- Find New Customers ranked ahead of over 98.3% of websites based on HubSpot’s websitegrader.com.
- @fearlesscomp got a perfect Twitter grade of 100 out of 100 in Hubspot’s twittergrader.com.
- Quoted in the book by social media expert Paul Gillen, Social Marketing for the Business Customer (pages 164-165)
- Profiled extensively in the book Get Back to Work Faster
- Author of highly acclaimed white papers on demand generation, sales andemail marketing:
- Presented Demand Generation at the CMO Thought Leadership Conference
- Run Fearless Competitor group on Linkedin
- President of Find New Customers, the business to business lead generationexperts.